Wildcat 125 ULD, 25 cal.

srhaggerty

Lerch or anyone else shooting these bullets. Have you guys come up with a rough estimate of what the BC might be. I am just looking for a starting point. Thanks.

I havent been shooting my own guns much as of lately and the only one I will be shooting soon will be the 270 AM for the upcoming deer season. The BC me and BJ were using on Exbal for me to hit a rock at 515yds was .6

With that I was able to bullseye the rock and then we used the same bc for me to figure out my drops out to 500 for a competition. After this I shot it out to 660 at a small gong and the .600 bc in Exbal again gave me the correct drop. I never hit the gong but I scared the hell out of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I figure th tru BC will be in the .650 range and hopefully I will figure it out for sure with some 1400yd shooting this winter.

Sorry that is the best i have come up with so far.

take it easy
steve

Steve,

No problem. Just trying to get in the ball park. And I know what you mean about shooting the 270 AM. It will hopefully slay a few yotes here soon. I don't have a good long range rangefinder so til I get one of those it will be 500 and in.

Take it easy,
Sean

Thanks, I will give those numbers a try and see where I am at. At least that gets me in the ball park. Your velocities are about what mine are.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.