Wild Hog

i like to ferment some corn with beer and molassis then dig a hole about three ft deep with a posthole digger and fill it almost full with the corn then put a little dirt back over it they will keep coming back till they have rooted out every kernal

We do the same think that stxhunter does , dig a hole with post hole digger 18"-24" , fill with corn and top with a couple cans of beer. In a week you'll have a pond!! you can also go by the local dougnut shop and collect all the stuff that they thow out , you can do the same thing at the produce department with their fruit.

Hogs will eat anything and they can smell better than a blood hound , we usualy make one hole then set up a feeder several yards away that way the hogs can fight with the coons over it and it won't hurt turkeys if they wonder buy its also nice to ave a feeder thats programed to go off an hour or so AFTER sun up and at least an hour BEFORE sundown that way the hogs are trained to come eat in the daylight otherwise they will stay nocturnal

Yes, I mean scent. Sometimes forgot the English words.. I had used almost all things that I found in Italy for wild Hog buth nothing really work...

when that corn gets sour it really smells will make you almost want to throw up just put it in a plastic container then fill it with water and beer or you can just use beer i like to add something sweet like mollasis then cover it with a lid and let it ferment till you can't stand the smell

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.