Wild Dog stocks. US retailer

send him an email, wild dog will send stocks directly to you anywhere in the world.

send him an email, wild dog will send stocks directly to you anywhere in the world.

Ok i thought maybe i could cut down on some of the expense, but maybe not. Im interested in their heavy varmint SA-VH1 stock for my Tikka T3 long range hunter build.

Last edited:
Contact Robert Wellesly, he is the guy I bought my WDS from, good guy to do business with. I have been very happy with the make of the stock, HOWEVER I did remove that BS blind bipod mount and filled in the hole with Devcon epoxy, sanded it and threaded a swivel stud mount in it. You WILL be much happier. If you have ANY questions please feel free to contact me. I would like to add that dont be thrown off by the fact I removed the blind mount, it was MY choice and it is only a design flaw to MY standard.

Robert Wellesleys email addy
[email protected]

Here are some pics of my stock
DSCN5888Medium.jpg

DSCN5887Medium.jpg

DSCN5886Medium.jpg

DSCN5883Medium.jpg

DSCN5882Medium.jpg

DSCN5889Medium.jpg

Southernfryed,
What is the weight of this stock ?
Thanks,

I am not 100% sure, its not heavy by any means but definitly has a NICE solid feel to it. If I had to take a guess I would say between 3 and 4 lbs, it feels great. Which stock are you looking at? Are you looking to build a tactical 308? If so what are length of plans you have for the rifle, bedding, bluepriniting of receiver, new barrel etc.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.