Wife woke me up at midnight!

338weatherby

Not what your thinking! :)

So I'm sound asleep and my wife runs into the room, shakes me to wake up and says "there's something in the woods making weird sounds!" I get up and can hear what sounds like screams as I walk to the door to listen better. I laughed and told her that I was glad she wasn't home alone! I would have had to explain over text or phone that it's either a fox or deer scream. I've heard a deer do this once after she dropped a fawn and a bear was lurking. The bear was on the neighbors deck the next morning. Although the deer noise was a little louder or deeper I think.

https://www.icloud.com/attachment/?...R-ZkldILG3BuYzT50A&f=IMG_6734.MOV&sz=66985059

LOL.
Buddy at work was complaining how he didn't get enough sleep. He was serious, p'ing moaning about it. Why? Wife wakes him up in the middle of the night doing full-bore Monica Lewinski.
We all kind of look at each other, "dude, hand us your man card."

P7m13.......next time you see that buddy smack him in the head for me and make sure to remind him of what a great " Lady" he is married too.....and then smack him again 😳😳😂😂👊👊👊👊👊👊 She is a Lady to be respected and cherished 😍