Why NOT to use super glue on loose primer pockets

Yaaa, I'm planning a Kodiak bear hunt later this year and I decided to resurrect my old childhood sling shot. No primer problems, quiet, efficient and deadly. As for load data, I only have this marble that I found. :cool:

Crazy glue could also be used to repair split case necks I bet. Also, I was just brain storming and I think I'm going to stop all re-sizing and start gluing the bullet in the case. I bet the brass life would be extended exponentially!

:D:D:D

Every one knows that you can't use super glue for split case necks. That's what JB Weld is for.:rolleyes:

Steve

JB Weld, Duct Tape...such amateurs:rolleyes: seasoned vets know Shoo Goo on splits means your Good to go.:D:D:D

and here Ive been thinkin shoe goo was a primer sealer substitute. Thanks for bringing me out of the dark Chas. Cagey old codgers always know best. Dang kids like me think we got it all figured out till the old addage of ''Old age and treachery, will overcome youth and ambition EVERYTIME'' At least thats what my dad tells me.:D

Darn, and I had the shoo goo out and was about to try the primer sealant thing with it. Humph, another good idea gone south........

Anyone make carbon wrap cases?

My method, on calibers that I know are going to be hard on brass, just budget for enough brass that by the time its all junk so is the barrel. One giant boring all winter brass prep job and then fire away. Then start all over.

Who builds a 300Win Mag to shoot at 30-30 velocities right?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.