Why do I see my Drop-away threw my scope

DroppinDeer

hey guys im new to the tac and trying to tune it is giving me some difficulties the fourms have been very helpful. I cant seem to get my drop away rest to clear my lighn of sight in my scope i have a hha optimizer also what do i need to do to resolve this and how high can i go with my scope rings and retain my accuracy thanks.

Mounting the scope a bit higher helps keep the arrow rest out of the field of view, but I can easily see the Whisker Biscuit in mine at 2X.
By the time I turn it to 4X it's basically out of the field of view.

The HHA Optimizer will help by moving the scope up some.

I've killed three deer with the Tac, and have never noticed seeing the arrow rest when pulling the trigger on one. :)

Ok thanks for you help I guess i could live with it just wanted make sure im not the only one faceing this problem.

If you don't want the scope allowing your rest in the picture, just change your rings to either medium or high rings. When I state medium or high it's because I don't know what you have on your weaver rail currently. Increase tin height by one size higher.

As Twanger stated this is a known problem with larger objective lens scopes.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.