Why did I pass this with my bow?

Discussion in 'Nature Photography' started by eddybo, May 22, 2008.

1. eddybo

eddybo Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. telkev

telkev Active Member

OOOOoooh! That would have looked good over my fireplace. What happened eddybo, did you run out of arrows?

3. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

He is certainly a pretty animal.

4. JAWZ

JAWZ Well-Known Member

We have about 15 of those ( live) god they are a good looking animal and so easy to handle.

JAWZ:)

5. eddybo

eddybo Well-Known Member

I wanted one of those for a couple of years but when the opportunity arose I decided to pass. I got the card out of my camera the other day and now all I can do is kick myself.

6. Slopeshunter

Slopeshunter Well-Known Member

Nice pictures. I think your subject line says it all Eddybo. Where was this at?

7. eddybo

eddybo Well-Known Member

Slopeshunter

It was in South MS, the animal was not free ranging, but he werent a pet either. I hunted him for a full day just to get w/n photo range. He finally walked near enough for a bow shot and I decided he wasnt big enough for some reason and let him pass. When I got my card out of my camera and looked again after five months I cant beleive I gave him a pass.

8. Coues Sniper

Coues Sniper Well-Known Member

I can't believe you passed that. Especially with a bow. That's freaking ludicrous.

9. eddybo

eddybo Well-Known Member

Yea thats what I realized when I looked at the pics on my camera.......still cant figure what I was thinking.

10. grit

grit Well-Known Member

Truly a beautiful animal! Better go back! Hard to poke a hole in something so pretty.

11. goose316

goose316 Well-Known Member

hey eddie. i am in laurel ms. if it doesnt step on your toes i would love to know where this hunt took place. i am looking for a hunt as we speak and not having much luck. like i said if it is not giving up a honey hole please pm.

thanks