whos got the biggest whitetail!!

nathank

i wanna see your big white tails guys

here are my biggest 2

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00102-1.jpg

not huge but im proud of them, excuse the ****** cell phone pics haha

Seeing that I myself don't have anything to impressive I'll repost my dad's from 06 ......Peace River.

28 pt 228 and something (1/4...3/8????) Largest in Alberta by a non resident in 06.

AlbertaBuck020.jpg

AlbertaBuck008.jpg

RONSDEERMOUNT2006009.jpg

Taxidermy by Brian Dobson.

Great Alberta bucks! Beauty of a NT! Nathank, those are great looking bucks too, nice and wide. What year did you shoot that first one? That's quite the 'fro' you've got going on. :D

Here's a pic of my best whitetail. His gross score is around 160, big deductions so I only refer to the gross score. I'm much more a fan of giving an animal credit for everything it was able to grow (irregardless of symmetry). Sorry I don't have any field pics in digital format. I'll have to scan a few one day.

You'll have to pardon the antelope getting in the way. These are the only pictures I currently have (eventhough it's now on the wall right beside me in my office. I'll take a new pic).

2005_1020Image0021.jpg

2005_1020Image0022.jpg

Thanks, 06,07 and 08. All taken in Northern Mo. All shot with the 7STW!

There is something about a whitetail that just rings my bell....

Last edited:
those are some nice deer guys, that first deer was my 06 and the other one was my 05 deer and my first white tail. i used to have a huge fro haha, i will try to get around to posting pics of my dads and my uncles deer from the same year i got the deer in my first pic

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.