Who wants to try out a new rear rest product?

Cowboy, They are ready for purcahse, but in very limited quantities at this point. The prices are on the web site which is still under construction.

Do you by chance know Rob Seeley from Laurel? He is a good friend of mine and built my best shooting rifle.

Cowboy, They are ready for purcahse, but in very limited quantities at this point. The prices are on the web site which is still under construction.

Do you by chance know Rob Seeley from Laurel? He is a good friend of mine and built my best shooting rifle.

Yes I know Rob - Great guy and one hell of a gunsmith for a bow/arrow salesman. Have a son that is still running Rob's old Kowasaki 4 whlr that he bought from him about 3 years ago.

If you're a friend of Rob's - you run with good company.

Sorry - never saw your web site listing below your name.

Last edited:
Looks like an innovative solution to trucking around my rear bag...i'll definitely be keeping an eye on this to see what you guys think of it. BTW, it's a lil pricey but if you fill your rear bag with plastic craft beads from wally world or some place similar, cuts 90% of the weight to pack around and still gives a great hold!

I got a chance to look at your product on your web site last night - looks like it has some potential. I would love to be able to replace the bags that I currently pack for hunting.

So with that said, if you have one in stock I would offer to send you a check for one and after using it would be more than happy to report back the good, bad, or ugly - that way there will be no question about the validity of the response.

Send me a PM and we'll get the process started.

Two members were selected to help with product testing and reviews. Thanks to all who have shown interest and support. I especially want to thank Len for helping me out by using the forums to find a couple qualified people. I hope this venture is a success, and I can return the favor by becoming a site sponsor some day down the road. I will post back when I get some feedback from the testers.

Thanks.

Joel

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts