Who wants to try out a new rear rest product?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Len Backus, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Bipod Buddy

I'll have the owner ship one to you and then you can tell him what you think.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  2. WyoElk2Hunt

WyoElk2Hunt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the offer but I will let one of the members that shoot a lot more than I do try it out. Most of my shooting is working loads up for hunting.

3. CPGfan

CPGfan Well-Known Member

I shoot a lot of a bipod. Let's try it out.

4. SAPPER26

SAPPER26 Well-Known Member

I use a bipod exclusively while shooting these days. I would like to test this product out.

5. w8n4rutnmt

w8n4rutnmt Well-Known Member

Pretty much all I shoot is prone with a bipod. Looks like it would be a nice packable solution. Would love to try it out.

6. Outlaw6.0

Outlaw6.0 Well-Known Member

As stated above, it looks to be very packable, I would like to get one out on the ranch in less than favorable terrain & see how it stacks up.

Put me down for one.

7. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

WHOOPS, good response. I should have said I think he wants to provide ONE unit.

If so, I'll pick mostly at random from those who seem most qualified.

8. Outlaw6.0

Outlaw6.0 Well-Known Member

Fair enough, thanks for the clarification.

9. trebark

trebark Well-Known Member

"Seem most qualified"??? how are you going to determine that with the knuckleheads that hang around here? :D

10. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

I'm a bit of a fool for gadgets, and I'd love to test it. However, someone else would likely give a more timely, insightful evaluation. Posted just to follow, and let manufacturer know there is interest.

11. aroshtr

aroshtr Well-Known Member

Len, thanks for the post, and I am glad to hear there is some interest.

I have been playin with all the models and they work really well. I am gearing up for a production run, and only have limited initial samples from the first run of prototypes. I have sent one to Len, and Shawn Carlock, but would still like some feedback from a couple more experianced shooters. At this point I can't afford to send but a couple of them out, but when final products are ready in the next 6-8 weeks I will offer the members on this forum a good discount.

If someone is seriously interested, and could provide me an honest and candid review (good, bad, or ugly), post here, and If Len wants to select a couple of qualified individuals I would be happy to send them one.

Len, Thanks for the oppertunity to share the idea and product with the members here!

Aroshtr

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  12. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Neat Idea! First glance looks to have some great potential. Light, compact, very adjustable. My only concern is if it will be stable enough for the long pokes. But, to 6 or 700 yds it might just be the ticket. I will watch and see what some of the users say and I am especially interested in stability past 1000.

Thanks

Jeff

13. TikkaShooters

TikkaShooters Official LRH Sponsor

Hi Len,

I can review the product and use that review for this site and mine. The owner would get twice the exposure.

14. cowboy

cowboy Well-Known Member

I would give it an honest try and report back - good, bad or ugly. About 2 days on a prairie dog town here in Montana should get you about 500 rounds worth of feed back.

Just out of curiosity - are they available for purchase as of yet and have you put a price tag on them.