• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED who wants RWS 7WSM brass?

JeffVN

I know a dealer that has made direct contact with RWS for the purpose of importing RWS brass. I told them that I wanted them to bring in brass for the 7WSM. I do not know the price, but am going to be getting at least 1,000 cases for my use in my 7WSM. Anyone else interested in getting some? You can respoond here, or send me a pm on this or several other sites where I will be making a similar post.

JeffVN

I sure would enjoy getting some more myself.

Huntingtons carrys RWS brass but they have always been the most expensive show in the country.

Number of users always seems to get dealers into the game.

Neal

Dumb question for ya, but is the case length the same as the 300wsm? And if so, would this brass be better to use than norma?

Dumb question for ya, but is the case length the same as the 300wsm? And if so, would this brass be better to use than norma?

I can answer half of this. Yes, the length is the same but the shoulder is in a different location.

300wsm has a longer neck and shorter body.

7mmWSM has a shorter neck and longer body.

I'd be interested if it is cheaper than Norma brass.

I have a small update on this opportunity. A meeting is set betweeen the dealer and RWS for roughly 18 days from now. They will discuss the 7WSM as well as the 50 BMG that created this opportunity and maybe other brass sizes. At the meeting they will verify that we will be getting the RWS head-stamped brass and the various price break volume numbers, as well as overall delivered pricing.

right now we have something in the area of 5K cases committed depending on the price, of course.

Jeff

300 rum, 338 rum but for getting a bunch go 300. I would take 500 if its under $2 ea