Who makes this?

RockEye

I think this is a 1911, small picture I know, but it looks sweet. Not normal to me anyway.

Slice11.jpg

The only frame I have seen like that is the STI 2011 , so my guess would be that its a custom using an STI frame and custom slide. I closer or bigger pic would help to.

I've seen some guys machine some funky stuff into slides to drop weight and increase the coolness factor

Maybe E-mail Shawn Carlock he does some pictol work ,he may have seen that gun or have a better idea on what it it.

Cool, I wish I could get a bigger picture but I haven't been able to. All I know is it looks pretty hot and I would own it.

Thanks for your help.

James is right

Most likely a custom pistol on an STI 2011 frame. Shawn Carlock Does not do pistol work anymore now that the rifle's have taken off. He did how ever point me in the direction of another pistolsmith named Benny Hill.

Mr. Hill was more that happy to take on the work I needed him to do for me and with fast turn around to. I am sure he would be willing and he is more than able to build you such a pistol. His websit is triangle shoting sports I think he is in TX.

I hope that helps you out

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.