Who is from Wisconsin!

Jefferson county here, have a cabin in Reedsburg (Sauk Co.), just a few acres bordered by hardwoods and cornfields...good deer hunting there, but not very long ranges. .35 Whelen and .45-70 take care of anything you can see there.

Any of you Wisconsin boys gonna be going to the f-class matches in LaCrosse Aug 23-24?
Or in Eau Claire on Aug 30?

Len, I don't think so. They list the match as any rifle any sight. You may call the match cordinator and may-be they would allow it?

Eau Claire match contact, Ron Berg, 715-829-5160 e-mail [email protected]
La Crosse match contact, John McCann 608-783-0001

See you in a couple of weeks Mark, need a spotter again. I left my spotting scope in Medford, Mark is bringing to the regionals. Good thing I didn't leave it in Ohio :)

Mike

Wayne, I shot there on Memorial day.

I can't do the 17th, my sons baptism.

Going to try and make the sept match.

Jim

I live outside the NW corner, in Butler.
If you need something to do this Sunday I'm the match director at the Daniel Boone Conservation League for handgun silhouettes (IHMSA) and I always bring extra ammo for someone to try the sport. We start shooting at 9am and shoot until midafternoon. Depends on how many shooters we get. It's a private club but open to all for matches.
It's just north of Milwaukee, just exit at the Holy Hill exit just past Gander Mountain and before Cabelas.

Mike

hi everyone i'm from glenwoodcity wi anyone from around that area looking for someone to shoot with. i'm new to the whole long range shooting and hunting but very interested in it and want to learn more and looking to build a gun in the next year. thanks nate

Hello Everyone, I have been lurking here for a while and trying to learn as much as I can before posting. I met Len a few years back at one of his houses and live in Menasha. My hunting is done primarily near Stevens point where we hunt a lot of AG land and the shots are sometimes very long. This year was pretty good for us as my father and I wound up with 10 deer total and passed up quite a few small bucks. I am about to build up a 300 Rum and will need to start longer practice later this spring.

Randy