Which scope

dragman

I am pretty sure I have it down to one scope for my latest hunting rig. I have one last hurtle before I make my move. I am gonna do a NF 5.5X22 I am just not sure if I want the zero stop or not???

I don't think that it is a MUST have for what I am doing but it would be nice to have, but it that worth the difference in $$$??

I also buy and sale a lot, will I get that difference back on the second hand market??
any info is appriciated.

I recently bought a NXS 5.5-22x56. I did a lot of forum hunting and bought a gently used one. I ended up going ZS and am glad I did. I definitely don't need it, but it is a convenience feature that I use (and like).

In my search, it seems that the ZS holds most of its value on the used market. They generally run about $150 more than the non-ZS used (roughly). The HS turrets on newer models also command a premium over the older 10 MOA turrets.

I think you will be pleased with your new NF, ZS or not!

I agree. I have never owned a NF without ZS, and would only consider a non ZS if the price was significantly lower.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.