which range finder should i get??????????

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by jeff 300, Nov 21, 2006.

1. jeff 300

jeff 300 Well-Known Member

looking at the newcon 2000 and lica 1200 i have a bushnell 1000 and need to up grade?????????????

2. col48

col48 Well-Known Member

hi

swaro are about the best

and if bill Baily from off this site has any left he was about the cheapest i have seen
    thanks
    Colin

3. bailey1474

bailey1474 <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

[ QUOTE ]
    and if bill Baily from off this site has any left he was about the cheapest i have seen

[/ QUOTE ]

He does /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Thanks for the plug Colin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

4. col48

col48 Well-Known Member

sorry about the spelling of your name

Colin

5. bailey1474

Heck, I didn't even notice.

6. 300rum

300rum Well-Known Member

Hi Bill,

Do you have a online store from where I can order one?
    I do not need it right now, I'm thinking in 2-3 mo. (need to get more money) javascript:void(0)

If it's ok for you please let me know.

Thank you
    300rum

7. bailey1474

No online store, but you can email me @ the address in my profile or call me @ 800-522-3314. I'm there M-F 8:30 to 5:00. Just give me a shout when you want one. I can't guarantee that the price will be the same in 2-3 months but it shouldn't be very much more.

Thanks,
    B.J.

8. James H

James H Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    No online store, but you can email me @ the address in my profile or call me @ 800-522-3314. I'm there M-F 8:30 to 5:00. Just give me a shout when you want one. I can't guarantee that the price will be the same in 2-3 months but it shouldn't be very much more.

Thanks,
    B.J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill, do you have a store front or do you deal out of the house.
    If store front where is it at. My Sister-in-law lives in Anadarko so I get down in your area a few times a year and may stop by sometime.

9. wildcat

wildcat Well-Known Member

Get-the-Swaro!

Jake

10. bailey1474

[ QUOTE ]
    Bill, do you have a store front or do you deal out of the house.
    If store front where is it at. My Sister-in-law lives in Anadarko so I get down in your area a few times a year and may stop by sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a store in El Reno, OK. Next time your down let me know and I'll give you directions.

Just our of curiosity, what is your sister-in-law's name??? I graduated from Anadarko. It's not that big of a town. I bet if I don't know her, my mom may. She's been a 1st grade teacher there for about 20 years. Next time your through, stop @ "Bailey's Service" in Gracemont and tell my old man I said hi. It's about 9 miles N of Anadarko and don't blink or you'll miss it. It's a small world!!

11. James H

James H Well-Known Member

Bill you may not know her but she is the one who's husband murdered their 3 children last year in Fort Cobb. I was down there for the sentencing last week. The P.O.S. got life.
    She is originally from Nebraska but did live in Gracemont for a while before Fort Cobb and Anadarko, so I am sure your "old man" knows her.

Totally unrelated, I may be down in Jan. to pig hunt around the Wichita Mts. So I may try to swing by then.