which powders

Well, there's ALOT inbetween IMR 4831 and IMR 7828 in the burn chart. 4831 ranks # 121, and 7828 ranks # 132.

If you want something inbetween those 2, you got VihtaVuori N160, Hodgdon H4831, Hodgdon SUPERFORMANCE, Norma MRP, Alliant Reloder 22, Viht N560, and Viht N165.

Local gun store had 7828ssc so i grabbed it....now to get a load worked up...just gotta figure out a startin point....

This is from a Savage 300 WSM LRH. Stock out of the box.

467e76d396a06d63e55544f6db1551bf_zpsf1600a50.jpg

deb011416e5c2b7ccebdcf1fc9b14813_zps077b6597.jpg

You gotta love 'em stock out of the box accuracy! Good shooting! gun)

lightbulbWOW, so much hatred! lightbulb

No hatred, I just have a really sarcastic sense of humor. I wasn't making a joke about Savages as I was about this new recall Remington is doing.

I've had a few x-junk pro's, and they were better suited for the trashcan or giving them away than attempting to profiteer from selling it tk help cover the cost of an aftermarket one or an old style. You know, the ones Remington claimed were also "dangerous" so they invented this new dangerous trigger. LOL

Sorry, irony makes me laugh when it falls back on stupid lawyers and dumb ideas that fail worse than the thing they were initially trying to fix, by creating this new failed idea.

I hope nobody gets hurt from them, but you have to admit, the irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

No hatred, I just have a really sarcastic sense of humor. I wasn't making a joke about Savages as I was about this new recall Remington is doing.

I've had a few x-junk pro's, and they were better suited for the trashcan or giving them away than attempting to profiteer from selling it tk help cover the cost of an aftermarket one or an old style. You know, the ones Remington claimed were also "dangerous" so they invented this new dangerous trigger. LOL

Sorry, irony makes me laugh when it falls back on stupid lawyers and dumb ideas that fail worse than the thing they were initially trying to fix, by creating this new failed idea.

I hope nobody gets hurt from them, but you have to admit, the irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Sorry if don't share the same humor as you do esp. when it comes to safety regardless of brand.

What recall? KB
It's Remington, so you can bet it has to do with triggers. :rolleyes:

I say that, as a huge Remington fan, but it is kind of funny that their all-new "revolutionary" XMP trigger that was invented to fix the first issue, turns out to be a piece of junk, compared to the original trigger it replaced.

seems that alot of gun companies latley are using the consumer for research and development they claim to fix something and send it out to us let us find the weak spots. Not cool its not just reminton I noticed other companies are doing it also someone is going to get seriously injured

Ok so ive got 65 peices of winchester brass resized, 50 virgins and 15 once fired.....1# of 7828ssc and 1000 wlrm primers....100 210 vlds and now i gotta hit the road again.lol....

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.