Which Outdoor Channels do you watch???

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

I was wondering if you guys might be able to shed a little light on a few looming Questions I have???

First, which channel of the 3 outdoor channels do watch the most, Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, Pursuit Channel?

Second, is the channel you watch most because it is all your cable/satellite provider offer?

Third, do you subscribe to the sports channel package?

I know this is possibly not the best place to put this thread, but it is 1 of 2 places where the bulk of the people are. We would like to think that we are on a network that services the greatest majority of our viewers? This may help us to figure that out? Your input would be greatly appreciated guys, Thank you...

Growing up my parents had the sportsmans package and it made watching all the shows pretty easy. My biggest complaint about all the channels is how many crappy whitetail and turkey hunts they show. I realize it would be hard to fill up all the time slots with great shows, but I feel there are truly one 3 or 4 that are currently watching and they're not worth paying for. Right now I choose not to pay for TV but I love watching shows that are available a week or two later on Vimeo like Long Range Pursuit.

I get all three and watch them. The Sportman Channel is the one I watch the most with the Outdoor Channel second. Seeing the Pursuit channel is not right next to the other two in channel line up, I watch it the least. Plus, a lot of the shows on the Pursuit channel seem to be cheesy. Not produced as good as the Sportsman Channel.

Jason

I have direct tv.

604 - pursuit channel
605 - sportsman channel
606 - outdoor channel

I prefer the sportsman channel, however, recently added the outdoor channel for 3.50$ extra a month. Gives me more variety and always a hunting/shooting show on one of three channels.

Unfortunately, my cable system doesn't have any of the three outdoors stations you have listed. I'm stuck with whatever outdoor shows Fox sportsnet or NBC sports channel decide to broadcast.(Babe Winkelman,Notrh American Hunter,and World Wild Adventures)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.