Which Outdoor Channels do you watch???

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

I was wondering if you guys might be able to shed a little light on a few looming Questions I have???

First, which channel of the 3 outdoor channels do watch the most, Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, Pursuit Channel?

Second, is the channel you watch most because it is all your cable/satellite provider offer?

Third, do you subscribe to the sports channel package?

I know this is possibly not the best place to put this thread, but it is 1 of 2 places where the bulk of the people are. We would like to think that we are on a network that services the greatest majority of our viewers? This may help us to figure that out? Your input would be greatly appreciated guys, Thank you...

I have all 3 but only watch the outdoor and sports men but I do watch the outdoor channel more

My cable provider has them only in an extra cost package which I do not get. That package has other channels that I have no interest in watching and I just don't watch TV much anyway.

So, I see none of those channels. Versus (now NBC :rolleyes: ) is all there is on my TV.

The price of satellite plus getting a package makes it a no go in my house, everything I watch is accessed through netflixs instant play, hulu or another online source. I would love to get some good hunting show that has an online access!!!!!!

I watch the Outdoor Channel the most and Sportsman second. I don't get Pursuit. I do not subscribe to a sports channel package.

Thanks so much for the participation so far to all you guys! Hopefully we could get a couple hundred or more responses to get a quality snapshot of what guys are doing. It definitely sounds like we need to look into a Internet distribution of some sort. I will begin looking into this very soon.

Keep the informative response coming guys!

Thanks again...

I have direct tv.

604 - pursuit channel
605 - sportsman channel
606 - outdoor channel

I prefer the sportsman channel, however, recently added the outdoor channel for 3.50$ extra a month. Gives me more variety and always a hunting/shooting show on one of three channels.

I have all 3 and I watch the outdoor channel the most followed closely by the sportsman channel, hardly ever watch the pursuit channel, every time I seem to turn it on they are shooting whitetails in Texas, dont get me wrong nothing wrong with it but Im more into the High country hunting, And MULE deer are my drug of choice! I have my DVR set to record 5 hunting shows, The Best Of The West, Longrange pursuit, Extreme outer limits, Cody Robbins new show, Live To Hunt, and Eastman's hunting tv.

Bob

We could do an Admin initiated Poll and give it exclusive impressions for a while. We just need your input as to Poll wording.

Len,

That would be great! I sent a email to Andy asking about something like that, but with me being such a newbie on the forums, this is all I knew to do to get the ball rolling!

Please let me know what I need to do to get this going?

Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.