Which Meopta? Or is there a better choice?

6.5shaggy

I am building a gentleman a custom 22Nosler for shooting 60 to 80 grain bullets in a general ranch patrol rifle. Mostly hogs and varmints at the normal distances but maybe reaching out to 5-600. I know what works when dialing for shots, but in a non-dialing optic what would fit this build better: Meopta 4-14x44 bdc or the Optika 6 2.5-15x? Which has better glass? Or is there a better option in the $5-600 category?

I can't answer with personal experience, but have read enough positive reviews on the Optika line... dialing... that they have me intrigued.

Cabelas Euro line is made by Meopta you may find something there at a discount. There doing a lot of after Christmas sales. And they have over the counter replacement if something was to go wrong. I have a 4x12x50 with the bdc and it has preformed well for the last 3 years on a 270wby. Hope this helps

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.