Which countries are our members living in?

Howdy All;

To more than a few folks where I live isn't considered a part of "The States".
Where might that be??? NEW Mexico! was granted Statehood the same year
as Arizona and sits between Az. and Texas.
Basically, I'm a tree rat hunter and vermin plinker (.22). My long ranges are most things beyond 75 yds. but I can do a groundhog at near 300 yds. when necessary
for that I use a .223.

hank
I read you loud an clear, Hank. I live in a state that is 75 percent under the control of the feds; US Park Service, Forest Service, the BLM, those I have not mentioned. I have seen our freedom to hunt for game and predators diminished significantly in this century. PETA wants us to feel guilty for catching a trout or bass, or for taking any of the game species, and the red leg federals want us to feel guilty for almost everything else. I still sneak in a few dozen trips up to the high desert to shoot jacks, potguts, and predators. Use a Ruger # 1 22-250 with a 3200 Redfield or a CZ 17HMR or 22 mag. And, I miss the old days before 2000.

motoquahunter, Howdy;

Used to live in Mt. Pleasant, Ut. I know of what ye speak ;-) .
BTW, my .223 is a Ruger #3 w/ 6X Tasco Whitetail. It was a
gift from a friend back in the late '80's.

hank

Nice to hear from you. Lived in Scipio my first 15 years so know the Mt Pleasant area very well. Had some great mulie hunts up by Indianola but never did hunt the Pahvant Mtns near Scipio. Love your Ruger? I got the # 1 in 280 Rem, then kept buying single shots, Mossberg, Remington, even an old Stevens 25-20. Keep in touch, nice to know people who grew up in our nation's outback.

motoquahunter, Howdy;

Sorry, didn't mean that I grew up there, only lived there from '08 till '12.
So, I can understand why you might feel the way you do, Politics ... spit!
Please feel free to PM, reckon it's time to return the forum to the membership.
Thanks for the welcome, it's appreciated.

hank

G'day everyone,
I'm reside in Queensland Australia. I've been a keen hunter all my life and have been browsing this site for about 5 years. just signed up so I could have a yarn with a couple of your more experienced members.

gun)

Re: Which countries are our members living in? Iraq

Figured I would introduce myelf, I am from the states but am working in Iraq, I just bought an AI .338 Lupia and am looking for reloading data because ****! I am not paying those prices for loaded ammo. Plus I want this pig to be acurate at 1500-2000 yrds. I reload my ammo for other calibers, so I will be picking some brains to get the most info I possibly can.

Thanks, FDLT406