Which chronograph

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by TMR, Jul 29, 2006.

1. TMR

TMR Well-Known Member

Now that Oehler has stopped making the 35P, what is a good one to buy. I have been looking at the Pact and the CED Mellenium. I need to upgrade from my old Shooting Chrony. I loaned it to a friend and it came back with some holes in the display. They just aren't sure how they got there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Which ones are reliable and accurate?

2. cjp45

cjp45 Active Member

TMR,
    I don't know about the CED Mellenium but I have a PACT and really like it.

3. redbone

redbone Well-Known Member

Imr

Did the friend offer to buy a new one .

Redbone

4. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

I have been the owner of the Pact MK IV which is also a Shot Timer, and have also been the owner of the CED Mellenium. I like both of them and both are very accurate. If I just need a chronograph I would go with the CED Millen ium simply because it has more to offer.
    READ THIS
    AND THIS
    THIS TOO
    THIS IS GOOD

5. Desert Fox

Desert Fox Well-Known Member

I traded my Beta Chrony and bought me a Pact Professional. I'm very satisfied with the Pact performance so far.

6. TMR

TMR Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Tmr

Did the friend offer to buy a new one .

Redbone, ya know, he didn't.......he actually asked me why I shot the screen before I gave it to them. I don't think he will be borrowing anymore of my stuff.

7. abinok

abinok Writers Guild

[ QUOTE ]
    Now that Oehler has stopped making the 35P, what is a good one to buy. I have been looking at the Pact and the CED Mellenium. I need to upgrade from my old Shooting Chrony. I loaned it to a friend and it came back with some holes in the display. They just aren't sure how they got there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Which ones are reliable and accurate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I certanly understand your wanting to upgrade... but shooting chrony will send you a spankin new one if you mail them your dead one and a $20 bill.