Which chronograph to buy????

elkstalker300

I am fixing to get a chrono from cabelas and wondering which one to get? the Pact, Beta Master Chony, ProChrono Digital or the F-1???? any help would be helpful as I have never been around chrono's before /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Try to get one with a printer if possible.

When shooting I write the load number on the
printout for later evaluation and keep them
in my reloading book.

I have used them for years to evaluate new lot
number powders aganst original powder charges.

Ohler has stoped making the 35p or I would recomend
it.

Dont skimp buy a good one and you wont be sorry.

J E CUSTOM

I came across a ProChrono-anyone use these much? Doesn't have a printer, but can get the remote/printer seperate.

Elkstalker300,

You might want to hang on just a bit before you buy as the rumour is that a chrono mfg. that is existing is fixing to come out twith a chrono that is the equivalent to the no longer mfged Oehler 35 .
Look around at the different shooting /loading sites and you may discover more , but for now thats all I know , sorry

Jim B.

[ QUOTE ]
You might want to hang on just a bit before you buy as the rumour is that a chrono mfg. that is existing is fixing to come out twith a chrono that is the equivalent to the no longer mfged Oehler 35 .
Look around at the different shooting /loading sites and you may discover more , but for now thats all I know , sorry

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone have any further information on this new chronograph? I had a Pact Pro but it was stolen out of my truck in Dallas. It served me well but I thought I may try something different. Thanks, KP

I have the Gamma Chrony with the printer. Does just fine for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.