which chrono?

lazylabs

Does anyone have experience with the CED chrono's? I was going to buy an oehler and now they are not selling them. What's the next best thing? the CED seems to be a nice setup but I would like to know if it's accurate. Wish it had a printer but can do without that. Thanks for any suggestions.

[ QUOTE ]

i have 1 works very well with the infrared sky screens so make sure u buy them.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

You can get readings in the dark w/those screens!!

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have experience with the CED chrono's? I was going to buy an oehler and now they are not selling them. What's the next best thing? the CED seems to be a nice setup but I would like to know if it's accurate. Wish it had a printer but can do without that. Thanks for any suggestions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one and love it. You can get an HP printer for it and it "connects" via a IR port, so it is physically separate. A much better solution that chrono's that have a printer fixed on them.

My hunting partner has one, I also have one my self and we're both very happy with them. Neither one of us got the infrared screens which makes them even better. I love the fact that after saving all the data I could even take out the battery and it won't loose the data. Plug it to your PC at home and save all your data in the hard drive. We do really like them!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.