which bipod?

Tikkamike

I am looking for a bipod to put on my new rifle. I think I want about a 6-9 nothing too big just something I can throw on my rifles and be able to shoot from the ground or across something. Basically just to have a small rest when I need it. Which bipods do you guys like??

We use the shortest Stoney Point. It snaps on and off so we only put it on when needed. They are light and the rubber "Y" that joins the legs is flexible making it very fast to set up on uneven terrain. They also allow the rifle to recoil naturally instead of dragging a regular bipod rearward during recoil.

We have a stud for them that will go in that extra female in the front of your stock. It's less bulky than the one that comes with them. Let me know if you need one.

Looks like the rifle is coming together nicely!

I just bought a Harris tripod and after a lot of research, didn't want any other brand. Depending on use, make sure it extends high enough for the conditions you'll use it in!

Z9DLkFxOswCEqn0PImiyPPjYE414a-elzuUcpycEr9-CJMBpud9MilizVQmEmsh5JJT9rszw12OQv4dWwzuT6PnPlR8VgFYEWOIuhxu_KKUdi8pN8TkIegYl_46SrPhay6ISHLggxg=w600

Harris will work well. My favorite is the Evolution with a back up set of their lightweight 16"(collapsed). legs for those sitting shots needing to clear high grass.