Where's Chas1?

winmag

OK, is it just me?
Where did our Mr. Nice Guy (Chas1) go?
Its bad enough to loose our L/R/H Jester in Roy, but he says goodbye and checks in every so often, but I havent hered anything from Chas1 in a month! Chas, come back! At least let us know your ok.........

I know Kirby is building his rifle, so I doubt he'd be gone from here long, but I was just wondering if anybody knew where Chas was. Seems too quiet for too long....

That's what i think, seems a lot of guys are out huntin. Those of us that are tied down with school/work are still here messin' around but the "slight older :D " gentlemen are out hunting.

Looking forward to reading all the great stories i know are coming, but i dont look forward to the hoards of ppl who will begin posting around mid october asking for holdover data for their BDC scope/rifle combo with remmy core-lokt from walmart to use in november on deer.

:DNevermind , he's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!:D
OK now my L/R/H world is setteling back to normal. Chas is back, we know where Roy is, and Ive recived P.M.'s from Roaddog and Oliveralan all in the last couple weeks.
Ill settle down now, just got a bit weirded out with everybody dissapearing all at once.:D

Yes, glad to Chas1 around again. Maybe he just needed a little break. Seems there are several new here (heck ,I don't have a big post count) telling us how wrong we are about most everything, not to have a discussion. A guy needs a break from that. That's more like 'work' than pleasure, I cruise thru for a little relaxation and ,maybe, learn something new, not be told how wrong I am, in a not very polite manner at that!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.