where ya at

I'm in SE PA--just outside of West Chester,PA.

Do my LR hunting in Potter Cty/PA & in Western,NYS.

MY name is Tom and if you get down this way,give me a shout.

i'm just outside of the metropolitan area of Greencastle. right in the middle of the state next to Maryland. a get together sounds great. i know where Kevin lives.

Dave

You sound really close to me, I live between C-burg and G-burg, I actually work in Hagerstown md, and my wife works in greencastle. We'll have to hook up sometime.

Travis

my name is jason snyder,live in gardners(20 miles north of gettysburg.)belong to a camp in blossburg,tioga county.belong to a camp/camper in haneyville,clinton county.shot light gun at williamsport 1000br club for 3 years(if you get the chance to go see or shoot---do it!!!!its very cool)do some long range hunting near the canyon in tioga county,and the lockhaven/hyner area of clinton county.are there many deer left where you lr hunt?not many where we lr hunt.jason

Well gentlemen, as I offered earlier I will host a get together of some sort. I'd like to do a group long range wood chuck hunt. I have a farm up the road from my house with good amount of hogs and the ranges are 400 - around 1000 yards. My only problem is I'd have to limit the amount of people, as I don't think the farmer would appreciate 100 guys banging away in his fields all day. But maybe other people will then host something similiar for those that couldn't make it. I'd like to do this sometime in May before the grass gets too tall. I have to work weekends so I'm thinking May 14 Wed. or 15 Thurs. I'm probably looking for the first 7 people who can make it. I live in Central PA, Danville to be exact. It would be a all day thing, from sun up to sun down. I'll bring my grill and have hamburgers and hotdogs. Shoot whatever you bring and lots of ammo. Bring a canopy to get out of the sun. Hopefully this can be a annual thing. Reply here and I'll check back often.

kevin,dont know if you remember me or not,i remember you.didnt talk to each other much,shot at williamsport for a few years.my name is jason snyder.usually found with bill moyer and his crew(they have since stopped shooting too)some times with mark king.anyway,i am interested in the "gettogether" BUT,vacation is a big problem,started a new job 1.5 years ago.my vacation is split between my wife and hunting.preferably long range(with snow).maybe some other time.jason

Can't say as I remember you, maybe I'd remember the face, but the name doen't ring a bell. I know most people have off on the weekends and that would probably work out for most but I work at a Federal Prison also and weekends are usually a must unless you have vacation. I don't blame you for saving your vacation for hunting season with snow, maybe we can get together some other time. Thanks for the reply though.

Kevin

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.