where to hog hunt

jeremykenney

I live in Colorado, we are looking for a place to hog hunt this fall that is not real expensive and has lodging. We are willing to drive a ways, if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Central Texas Guided Hunts. They are a hour and a half south of Fort Worth. I have been there several times and have not been disappointed. Allen Moorhouse runs a great hunt for a cheap price. All hunts are fair chase and you can shoot as many critters as you want. You can even do predators at no extra cost. Nice blinds and feeders. He also has a color thermal night scope on a DPMS 308 for night rental. If you want a AK instead, he rents those too and they are outfitted with night vision. I think his prices are determined on meal plans. His cheapest 3 day hunt is $545. Most expensive I believe is $1500. Check out the website and give him a call.

Texasthermalhoghunts.com

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.