where to buy nice riflescopes

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by ANGYLOOTER, Feb 21, 2013.

1. ANGYLOOTER

ANGYLOOTER New Member

guys i'm kind of new in shooting. i'm using ar15 want to buy decent riflescope. give me some advice where to search. i checked couple web site. so far it looks like the best option is go with techeyes.com but i'm sure there r other options should be as well.
    help me out guys.
    thanks

2. Gene

Gene Well-Known Member

3. lloydsmale

lloydsmale Well-Known Member

i use mostly
    cameraland
    optics planet
    swfa

4. Sako7STW

Sako7STW Well-Known Member

High Power Optics

Bruce is a supporter here and is very helpful to the members here. I just got a scope from him and could't be happier. He has a real passion for helping you do it the right way.

5. MudRunner2005

MudRunner2005 Well-Known Member

I used to buy from my local stores (and still do on occasion), but lately I've found some smokin deals on scopes @ www.midwayusa.com . I've been shopping with them on ammo and reloading stuff for years. They're good folks to do business with. I also always contribute to their "NRA Round-UP" program, where you round up your total price to the nearing full dollar, to help contribute to the NRA to help fight for our 2nd Amendment rights.

6. ANGYLOOTER

ANGYLOOTER New Member

Bro check it out techeyes.com. I bought Leupold Mark 4 Hamr $1499 just use "Make an Offer" option.