Where to buy EGW picatinny mount?

All of mine are the HD rails.

All of mine are the standard duty and they stand up very well under the "heavy" recoil of my 25-06......:D

If strength of the rail and maintaining its position is so critical....then get an action that either has an integral rail or one such as the Defiance that has studs..screws...rail spikes and whatever they can dig up to make it stay tight where it belongs.

Some people just seem like they have been subjected to too much recoil...too often when you hear their tales of Woah!!!

All of mine are the standard duty and they stand up very well under the "heavy" recoil of my 25-06......:D

If strength of the rail and maintaining its position is so critical....then get an action that either has an integral rail or one such as the Defiance that has studs..screws...rail spikes and whatever they can dig up to make it stay tight where it belongs.

Some people just seem like they have been subjected to too much recoil...too often when you hear their tales of Woah!!!
Yeah, like the .50 BMG test to prove how much they flex on a 7mmSTW or lighter recoil rifle... :rolleyes:

The reason I originally bought the HD models is b/c they looked like they had a lower profile to them than the standard ones, so I bought the HD's, and had good success, and bought 3 more after that. Narry a problem with the EGW bases or TPS TSR rings. Also, they fit so well, I haven't had to lap any of hte rings for fitment. Never hurts to, but I haven't had to, and everything fits just fine with no excess pressure signs anywhere on the tube.

If they didn't work for someone else, that sucks. But they do work flawlessly for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.