Where isn't an ill. ret. legal?

SBruce---The reason I made that comment was because I was an Investigator in the Consumer Protection Bureau of the MI Dept. of Agriculture and retired in 2002 with 30+ years of service. We had meetings on a quarterly basis just to insure that things like was mentioned with those five Wardens disagreeing on the reticle did not happen. Memos were also sent out to us if there were any changes or new laws adopted in between those meetings for clarification of statutes until a quarterly meeting was held. Your post was right on the button.

On another note, I was right by your ranch last October and there were a bunch of antelope on the east side of the road around the pond across from the ranch entrance. They were about the only ones I saw in several days along the Cheyenne River Road where you are. If I had joined this website sooner and known who you were, I would have stopped in and said howdy!!! I had an A Frame solid wall camper and had it parked where your road hits the next road going west toward the Rochelle Hills. Small world, LOL!

Last edited:
SBruce---The reason I made that comment was because I was an Investigator in the Consumer Protection Bureau of the MI Dept. of Agriculture and retired in 2002 with 30+ years of service. We had meetings on a quarterly basis just to insure that things like was mentioned with those five Wardens disagreeing on the reticle did not happen. Memos were also sent out to us if there were any changes or new laws adopted in between those meetings for clarification of statutes until a quarterly meeting was held. Your post was right on the button.

On another note, I was right by your ranch last October and there were a bunch of antelope on the east side of the road around the pond across from the ranch entrance. They were about the only ones I saw in several days along the Cheyenne River Road where you are. If I had joined this website sooner and known who you were, I would have stopped in and said howdy!!! I had an A Frame solid wall camper and had it parked where your road hits the next road going west toward the Rochelle Hills. Small world, LOL!

Yes, small world indeed! If you ever get back out this way during the season, stop in. I'll be around somewhere.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts