Where is the best(cheapest) place to get Nightforce?

I believe Nightforce has Map pricing. But for Mil/LEO they have discounts when you order direct from them.
If you can find demos, might be the best bet.
Piercision rifles had some demos but not sure if there was any Nightforce

I'm wanting to get a Nightforce ATACR 5-25. Anyone know of any sales going on currently?

Thanks!
Although I've never bought from them as they charge MO sales tax (8% on $3000 is $240.....What one brings in is certainly part of the Life Comfort Equation, but what one KEEPS is the bottom line.....) for MO buyers, try Hunter's Edge 111 N Main St, Kirksville, MO 63501 (660) 627-2277 [email protected] In business 40+ years. Competitive shooter. Very knowledgeable about higher end scopes. Eurooptic.com periodically also has some good deals on demos/open box NF. NOTE: NF "MAP" pricing = price fixing. Don't tell Seth Loy at Eurooptic if you find a price below MAP, as he will turn them in to NF possibly losing their NF franchise. He tried that at NRA Convention several years ago when I was shopping for three NF ATACR 7-35x56 for a few of my MRADs. Apologize for the BOLD copy......old guy can't figure how to turn it off or where it came from. :) :) :)

Last edited:
I have two 5-5x25x56 ATACR MOART SFP scopes that I picked up on a different forum for less than 2k each. They pop up pretty often. Keep looking and you'll find one.

Sportoptics
I will NEVER deal with them again. I ordered a scope that I was told would be back i stock in approx. 2 weeks and 3 and 1/2 months later I'm still waiting for my scope! I ordered from them because Jayse told me the scope would be nack in stock in 2 weeks. I explained to him that would work in time for me to receive it, mount and sight in prior to leaving for a hunting trip. Obviously I was dumb enough to believe him and place the order. On top of everything else, they charged my CC! NEVER AGAIN!