Where is Broz?

arrow

Jeff,

Been looking for threads of your 2013 season. I'm sure you been doing some good work. Maybe with the LRKM? Have I just missed the thread or has there not been any yet?

Yo folks, it's huntin' season!!!!

I think the LRKM has chalked up at least 3 bulls, so far.

Am aware of vid on the first one. No others, yet.

I always thought that silence meant you didn't see anything or nothing worth taking....

I've spent many a day in the woods, sitting on my ever present piece of bubble wrap (to keep my tush dry) being silent.....

Bubble wrap is a wonderful thing. Insulates and moisture repellent.:D

I am sure Jeff will fill a few pages soon enough.

Bubblewrap? With my luck I'd sit on it and one cell would pop and every animal in the drainage would leave!

Guys I am still around and hunting quite a bit. We have taken 5 Bulls down so far, 3 of them 5x5's and 2 were 6x6. The largest being my son's he took with his 300 win and a 230 Berger at 815 yards. 3 were taken with the LRKM with 300 Berger OTM's and one with a 7mm/300 sending 180 Berger Hybrids. None have left the scene. Also took a nice mule deer buck and 3 antelope all with Bergers. Headed out now to take a young lady hunter of 13 years to hopefully fill her cow tag. Then another cow hunt tomorrow and taking my wife for a bull later this week.

I have been spending time on another LR forum and reported a little there. Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it. Just not the forum it use to be. But rest assured we are still hunting our butts off.

Hope you all have a great season.

Jeff

Could you post some of your write ups on lrh? Or at least post a link to where your write ups are? I have always learned a lot from your write ups.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.