Where in WA?

I've heard about the range, but just got stationed here and haven't gone out there. I'm sure if somebody set it up we could get a few guys out.

They are always around. Our winter was easy so our deer crop should be good and spring has been wet so the feed is really good. Now if we can keep the whitetail ran off before they run the mule deer off.

Jason

A Mica trip is a good idea, kind of date dependent for me, but definitely interested.
New to the forum. Interested in a Mica shoot as well. Like to meet others addicted to this "hobby". Personally cant reload enough .308. Cool site. Glad I found it.

New to the forum. Interested in a Mica shoot as well. Like to meet others addicted to this "hobby". Personally cant reload enough .308. Cool site. Glad I found it.
Where are you shooting now? I'm a bit booked with hunting season, and nailing stuff down for winter, but there might be a day in the near future for a Mica trip.

Where are you shooting now? I'm a bit booked with hunting season, and nailing stuff down for winter, but there might be a day in the near future for a Mica trip.

Depends on the amount. Only a few "new load test rounds" my backyard. But out of respect for my neighbors I try to keep that to a minimum. Other than that I use the Spokane Gun Club Range. Have a new batch of 400 yard plus coyote test loads to see what the Winchester likes the best. Tis THAT time of year. Let me know. Yea, love to chase the ducks and geese and the occasional pheasant. But there is always time for the .308.

Hello gentlemen,
I assume you guys are talking about mica peak, I guess I didnt realize there was good shooting opportunities up there. I do know if you go south of spokane and make friends with the farmers down on the palouse, that would open up a whole world of long range coyotes for winter time practice. Also if you can draw a doe tag for down there the farmers are normally more than happy to let you go pluck one or a couple. Just an idea to think about.

Good luck, Jason

There is a small private range there with steel to at least a 1000. Limited hours, and kind of tucked in back there. I know how to get there but not well enough to give directions. If someone can provide them great, if not let me know pm or otherwise and I'll find out and post them. I rarely use it. Spokane Rifle Club is close to me, and ATV's into the hills make a better day.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.