Where are you hunting turkeys this year.

just got back from hunt didn't get one had 3 deer walk by and it did rain stopped early heard some gobble they were on land i couldn't hunt and too far as i was coming home seen two big toms strutting with hens again on farm couldn't hunt had fun
icon7.gif

We will be hunting on the Bosque river bottoms north east of Crawford TX. The varmits have been pretty hard on the turkey population for the last 2 years but we still like giving it a shot.

I will start the season on Sunday in southern Oklahoma with my longbow. The next weekend I will be in West Central KS with my longbow using my pop up blind.
Nothing like chasing the longbeards.

Mike

We open April 15 in North Idaho, with generous bag limits of two in the spring and four more in the fall. With a week to go, they have started gobbling, hope the snow goes away by Wednesday!

Stevens County, Washington. Best turkey (Merriams) hunting in the state. Two bearded birds in the spring and several more in the fall depending on where one goes. I am mostly a spring hunter as I like calling the birds.

Hunted them here in my back yard in Plant city Florida then of to Alabama and South Carolina. We limited out all 3 places

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts