What's your rangefinder?

Litehiker

Out west of for eastern beanfield hunting a laser rangefinder is very useful, almost a requirement at over 300 yards for a rifle zeroed at 200 yards.

CURRENT: My rangefinder is 10 X 42 BUSHNELL ARC 1 MILE BINOCULARS.

WISH LIST: But I'm selling the Bushnells (see "For Sale" forum) and getting 10 x 42 Leica Geovid HD-B rangefinders. The HD-Bs have a lot of features I like.

What's your current rangefinder?
(And Wish List rangefinder?)

Eric B.

G7 for rifle
Kilo 2000 for archery and backup for rifle.
Won't list a wish list one just in case my wife was to see this post.

I owned the Bushnell 400 when it first came out. Moved to the 600 Bushnell compact then an older version of the 800 Leica. A friend bought a pair of the 10 x 42 Leica Geovid HD around 10 years ago. I tried them a few times and decided I just had to have my own. Been using them for 8 years without any issues. I really like finding the target easily. The optics are fantastic too.

My hunting rangefinder for the past 6 seasons has been the Gunwerks G7. I bought the original when it was introduced, and upgraded to the Mil version a couple of years ago. It has served me very well with a few dozen game animals taken to 1200 yards as well as a numerous long range coyotes. I recently acquired a SIG 2400, but have not had a chance to put it through a hunting season. I have used it extensively on LR targets, and it looks very promising offering added capabilities over the G7. My Rf used for ELR targets is a Vectronix Terrapin/Kestral.

Leica 10x42 with built in range finder. Problem i had was my laser went out twice, and warranty on electronics id 1 year... $675 fix.
So i ebayed them and got me a

Sig Sauer Kilo 2400

and a pair of Leicas without the range finder.

SnT

Sig Kilo 2400.

Had the 1600-B and upgraded to this. Makes figuring out the twist super easy! Almost like cheating!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.