Whats your .243 AI loads? Powder bullet etc

gun)my Ackley load N160 44.0 88 Berger vel 3400 3 shots 100 yds 0.268.
This would not get me in the runing for bench rest shooting, but
good enough for ground hogs. Hope this will help someone.

Thanks for the feed back................... .268 Wow, so show does the 88gr work on ground hogs? Im going to have to put N160 on my waiting list ............I wouuld guess that N560 would work to..................I will keep and eye out for some N160

.268 thats something to be proud of ..............So, big exit hole ................on those pigs??

Greg

My favorite load for my Ackley is 47.2Gr's. of H-4831 behind Molyed Sierra 107Gr Mk's out of a 28"Hart nine twist, using Lapua Brass and Russian Primers. M.V.=3238 fps. Very accurate and repeatable. I'm jumping them .007 They don't have the splat factor as some of the more frangible bullets but they kill things at a very long distance.

Prairie Dog Hunting at Jim River Guide Service - South Dakota Pheasant and Buffalo Hunting, Archery Whitetail Deer Hunting, Predator Hunting, Catfish and Walleye Fishing

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150183572134838&set=t.640859837&type=3&theater

I'm the one with the yellow rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts