What's up from UTAH

rexallen

I have been shooting most of my life. Now that I'm out on my own (more free but still married to my amazing sweetheart) I have been getting into my own projects with my own 'fun money'.

I'm on the University of Utah pistol team and have learned a new love for the art of PRECISION ACCURATE SHOOTING!

Since joining the pistol team, I've taken my accuracy onto the rifle platform and am honing my truly long range skills. So my current, one and only, project/passion is the .308 Sniper Rifle.

Growing up, it was mostly plinking at the cinder pits in Northern Arizona, and I've never been hunting! My wife's family are avid hunters and have been on hunts all over the world - several times over. So you can imagine the crap I get from them being a shooter and never having been hunting.

If anyone up here in Utah or surrounding areas would like to introduce me to the hunt, feel free to let me invite myself!

Thanks for the site, I'm stoked to be a new member!

Rex

gun)

Welcome aboard!!

You're in a sorry state (pun intended) as most of the Utar boys hunt like the dickens but can't shoot worth a hoot.:D

If you strongly desire to harvest an animal you may have to travel to Blackfoot Idaho or Dillon or Townsend MT.:D:D

Hang around a bit. They'll be chiming in to show you the ropes.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.