What's the difference?

Re: What\'s the difference?

IIRC

Some of the PSS models were/are short actions.

Some PSS had 24" barrels (short action types I believe).

I've not come across a PSS with a J-Lock.

All Senderos are long action.

I don't recall seeing anything but 26" barrels on Senderos.

Some Senderos have J-Locks.

The PSS uses a chunkier stock, palm swells and such, generally nearly black in color.

The Senderos use a slim(er) hunting type stock, many are grey with black spiderweb.

There, now someone will correct me but it's okay cuz I forget things sometimes (and I quickly forget they correct me too).

You forgot the greatest thing- <font color="red"> it comes in barrel burning 264 Winchester shoot a mile magnum </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

not trying to stomp on your feet but they came in a 22-250 in the old sendero wich is a short action.

I found a few references to Sendero short actions in non-magnum on a few forums but can't find anything on a Dealer or Remington page. I guess perhaps the Sendero II maybe offered in the SAUM but again I can't find anything on non-magnum chamberings.

Do you have a good reference to the 22-250 Sendero offering? Just want to know and be able to confirm for future reference.

There were a few PSS runs made with 5-R barrels also

I'm still looking in barrels to locate one of those. I have an early 24" greenish parkerized PSS with the old style crown (beveled on the outter edge of the barrel) but its a 6 groove.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.