What to buy if Hillary wins

rocknwell

Hi everyone, I'm curious to hear what you would recommend to buy in case Hillary wins the presidency. No doubt if she does, the gun stores will clear of everything. I'd like to make a purchase BEFORE election day in anticipation of that day. I'll tell you what I have and i'd like to hear your recommendation on a purchase before election day should supplies become scarce.

I have:
Glock 22 .40
Walter PK 380
Savage 10 tactical .308
Sig M400
Savage 22-250
Henry survival .22
Some old barely working bolt action 20 ga shotgun

Several hundred round of .22, .223, some .308/.40/.380

I have reloading equipment consisting of:
Necessary assembly equipment
2 bottles of rifle powder
1000 large rifle primers
1000 small rifle primers
About 1000+ 5.56 brass
500+ 7.62/.308 brass
one box of about 90 .22 cal bullets

What i want:
Springfield XDs 9mm
Suppressor
SBR
More ammo
Better .22
More reloading supplies
Another AR style rifle (not necessarily an SBR)

What do you recommend as priority?

You're way way short on powder, desperately short on bullets and primers. If you want to pull the trigger again you need to spend a pile of cash quickly. Figure a pound of powder will only load about 300 .223 rounds and the .308 half that. Bullets at your discretion and primers are always good to have extra. If my candidate wins, you will have a lot of extra components since his victory will not cause a shortage. More firearms at this point will cost even more $$$$. If Hitlery is elected the rush is on big time and the scalper/gougers will clean up. And you'll still need a good attorney on speed dial! Good luck

Thanks guys. I was leaning toward the reloading components. They just arent as immediately fun! Haha I do have the essentials, so thats what matters. Its unfortunate that $100 in Cabelas club points dont go very far

Well I have one already. I'd like another one, but at least I do have one. Sig M400. Its sweet and has never failed me. I' going to convince tge wife that we need to spend more than my $100 in Cabelas points for reliading supplies/bulk ammo. Next week we are making the trip!

Yep, at least 10 lbs. powder 5000 more primers, more bullets and more brass, if you buy that XDS 9mm get about 1000 rounds for it. And try to save enough money for that Lawyer.

Everybody just needs to vote. She doesn't stand a chance if we all vote. For those who can't stand Trump for whatever silly personality trait......pull the lever for him or stay home. The free Nation hangs in the balance.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.