What Scope To Buy $1000-$1500

I would add a couple hundred more to your budget and get a new Nightforce NXS 5.5~22. Or buy a used one for $1400 to $1500. You will not out grow it for a long time, you will have all the options you need for the job along with the 100 moa of elevation. Plus if you ever decide to sell it it will sell quickly and the loss will be minute. There is a reason they are the best selling long range scope.

Jeff

I am thinking about updating my scope. I have a 8-32 NSX with the NP-R2 retical. I baught this scope new from Bill Shehane in 2008. Been on my 1K comp gun.

The scope is spot on and holds it POI. Last 3 compeditive groups a 1000 were a 5 " ten shot, a 3" five shot group and a 5 inch five shot group. 1st (and only 600 compeditive groups) a 1.5 inch 5 shot and a 2.9 inch five shot weather report shot at this years IBS 600 nats last weekend..

Figuring 1450 plus frieght.

PM me.

Tod

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.