What rifle???

Prisondoc

I'd like to get into coyote/deer hunting. I have yet to buy a rifle... so many choices. I have this scope, a Swarovski PVI-2 High Grid 2.5 X 10 with the illuminated reticle given to me by a relative. Looking to get a rifle worthy of this great scope without breaking the bank. Any suggestions?

I bought a Stainless Browning X bolt 300 wsm, It has a short bolt throw so you wont crunch your nuckles if you like getting a good brab of the bolt like i do. Also the factory triggers are a big improvement over the a bolt. The clip design is nice. The gun has a reputaion of being accurate. The new recoil pad takes away the kick a good bit. you have some muzzle jump but you wont feel it on the sholder. Now you may not want a 300 wsm for what your doing if your deer and lighter, but the 300 wsm is versitle with ammo. You can pretty much find any bullet you want for it. All the loadings are out their. Theyu make the gun in a tom of diffrent calibers. Good luck!!gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.