What powder measure do you use?

I use a Belding & Mull. Once it is set, no further changes or variables in powder dispensed. If you can find one, it is worth the money.

been looking for a good one for several years. You'd think that somebody would have built a clone by now
gary

I live about 2 miles away from Belding and Mull . the owner also has a machine shop in the same building . the powder measures are going to be available again . they are working on them as time allows . it's probably been about 2 years since I asked about them , but I haven't seen any advertising , so I'd guess they are still in production . Jim

I live about 2 miles away from Belding and Mull . the owner also has a machine shop in the same building . the powder measures are going to be available again . they are working on them as time allows . it's probably been about 2 years since I asked about them , but I haven't seen any advertising , so I'd guess they are still in production . Jim

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I was kinda looking for a junk one a few years back with the grand idea of building a copy for my own use. Never could get my hands on one. Now I'll just wait!
gary

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.