What Mount or Rings Are You Running On Your AR Hunting Rig?

Winny94

Im finishing up my 308 AR that I plan to take out west this fall. What mount and/or rings are you running? I need something solid that can take a bit of abuse, but not totally break the bank. I dont like the idea of a QD mount (although I do have one already). Thoughts on Warne Mount? Warne Mountain Tech Rings?

thanks

I run Warne Maxima rings on some of my rigs with a smaller scope. The high not the AR high (I think that's what they are called). Gives me perfect eye relief/cheek weld. And on my larger scoped rigs I use the Burris PEPR. A little high for me but I can get eye relief perfect

Im finishing up my 308 AR that I plan to take out west this fall. What mount and/or rings are you running? I need something solid that can take a bit of abuse, but not totally break the bank. I dont like the idea of a QD mount (although I do have one already).

I usually run the Badger Ordnance Unimount for most AR10 rifles.

http://www.badgerordnance.com/unimounts.html

Simple, sturdy, reliable with cross bolts not quick release. There are not the least expensive but they are always reliable in the field under the worst conditions.

I got a set of Lucid Optics 30mm high this year with Quick Detach levers. It's a single unit but is really sturdy and nice to use. I read they are coming out with the 30mm in low and medium heights soon.

I got a set of Lucid Optics 30mm high this year with Quick Detach levers. It's a single unit but is really sturdy and nice to use. I read they are coming out with the 30mm in low and medium heights soon.
I second these ,,,rock solid and cheap..... QDs sorry !

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.