what make is your AR?

Mine is a custom built rifle. I find it to be a much less expensive route when you buy a stripped upper, lower, barrel, etc., and build it your way. That way you also know every last spring, screw, etc. is of the quality that you want because you actually purchased it for the build. Every time I pick up an AR in a gun shop there is something about it that I would personally change, so why buy it just to spend more money to make it into the one I really want.

The base components upper/lower on mine are SI Defense.

I was at the Shot Show and saw that new LaRue PredatOBR, I really liked it, but I don't have any experience with this brand of AR. It sure felt nice, well balanced!

My experience is with Colts and Rock River M-4's in 223, and DPMS, 308 and 6.5 Creedmor. I also like the Daniel Defense in 223, but have never fired one.

I was at the Shot Show and saw that new LaRue PredatOBR, I really liked it, but I don't have any experience with this brand of AR. It sure felt nice, well balanced!

My experience is with Colts and Rock River M-4's in 223, and DPMS, 308 and 6.5 Creedmor. I also like the Daniel Defense in 223, but have never fired one.
Oh thats good to here I have been up in the air about the Larue or the MWS. I think the Costa edition Predator is the one im going to get. I liked the Preditor but the pencle barrel was holding me back. Larue is good to go

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.