What kind of optics are these?

Well, for hunting LRF binoculars that are certainly NOT cheap dates but are (IMHO) better that Swarovski LRF binos I will go for the Leica HD-B 2200 binocular.
They have a lot of sensors (angle, station pressure, temperature, etc. and a Micro SD card you can load with your rifle & cartridges' specific ballistics. You need to enter wind speed and angle into your i-Phone or Android app and you'll have the FFP call.

The HD-B 2200 binos are around $2,000.+ street price but at least you won't have "men in black" visiting you and asking how you got such a great deal on them. ;o)

Eric B.
**** if I don't have my silly on today! Just imagine: I've heard about some of those deer check stations down there--do that here sometimes during moose season, but Alaska's three State Trooper/Fish & Game/Reality Show Talent Scouts have a really hard time, ah, well, they also have some shortcomings with time too arriving after the season closes--jeez I digress... Thought about having NCIS, MPs, APs, NPs, DVDs, and the PETA Patrol at each of these check stations. Checking hunters rangefinders. We'd sure sleep better.

Fella got stopped somewhere in Texas--maybe it was New Mexico or Kyrgyzstan--pushing and pulling a Mosler safe around (it had good wheels under it) while after sheep... When questioned by theofficer he replied, "Gotta 'av it Mam; gots me Vectronix Vector 23 binos in thea beein pertected. Thems 'spensive." That did it; enforcement lady demanded id, "Let's have it, gotta see it, c'mon take it out." To which the erstwhile lamb snatcher replied; "You foist, gals 'fo gents I say, show me yours and I'll show you mine." Were it not for those pesky rangefinders the fella might still, well, be a fella. Never got a chance to ask why he didn't have a motor under that safe.

I can see it now. Part of the presidential campaign threats and promises act: "And I'll have you all know I paid for my rangefinders..."

I have these seizures every now and again. Today's was initially triggered by that infamous "Dimpled Bullet" post... Thought I'd recovered, but then I came across another post (another shootin' site:rolleyes:). Fella just got his new Sig 3000BDXs from Liberty Optics. Truly went apoplectic when he came across the strap and case that Sig threw in with the binos, really had a roni, but then went on to say the binos were great and "thanks Liberty for the great deal." Talk about crossing your bridges before the chicken hatches--no--this is the one with the airborn baby leading the bathwater, isn't it?

Seriously Eric, I've been eye balling those Leica HD-B 3000 series. There's some good deals on those right now. Seems the breakout of the new Furys and 3000s got all the glass folks in an uproar. Leica's got a real good rep.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.