What is your Long Range scope?

Nightforce, Swarovski Z6 and GreyBull Precision (modified Leupold Mark IV I think) - in that order.

Vortex is made in the Philippines.
I have a hard time buy something not made buy the guy next to me.

Just wondering???? Do you drive a car or truck and if so which one is made in the USA? All of the parts of mine are made all over the world. :D

joseph

I use a schmidt bender PMII 5-25x56 on my blaser r93 .300wm an a night force 5.5-22x50 on .50bmg pgm precision.

The S&B is far superior on NF and I think there is not a better scope fo LR

Have a couple different Leupolds.

VX-II 3-9x40 on wife's 7mm-08.

VX-II 6.5-18x40 on my 6x47.

VX-III 8.5-25x50 on my 7 RM.

All have very repeatable adjustments and have served me well :)

Nightforce NXS or ATACR

Why:
SFP.
MOA.
Great selection in MOA reticles.
Very pronounced turret detents and easy to read turrets.
Excellent tracking and returning to zero.
Lots of elevation adjustment.
Super easy eye box to get into and good eye relief.
Tough, rugged and warranty that is transferable.
Great clarity, and crispness.
Best zero stop I have used.

Jeff

SWFA 5-20 FFP because:
1) love the glass & reticle
2) I can somewhat accurately range elk w/it
3) dial to a mile!
4) dialing & holding got me out to 2275 on Jeff's rock in Townsend with my 7 shamwow
5) it's bounced from a 338LM to a 10/22 to a 7 saum with zero trouble
6) it's heavy enough to use as a weapon (and I don't ever mind the weight of good glass on a hunt)

For the money, I can't find anything I like more (me, my opinion- not knocking any other brands- just happened to try it & love it)

Im going to install the Kenton cusom Turrents on my Leupold...................They are both made in America, however the Kenton Currents are made in California and Im not so sure California is part of the United States.

Greg

I love the desert of northern Nevada...........................open a free for as far as you can see

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.