Votes: 822 22.2%
  • 45-54

Votes: 849 22.9%
  • 55-64

Votes: 810 21.9%
  • 65+

Votes: 313 8.4%

• Total voters
I can relate to what Pa Grizz says. I have long maintained that, in my head I am 20, but that makes me bite off more than what I can chew and what my 66 year old body can manage physically. :D

Gerald, I know what you mean. I just take one step at a time and don't get in a hurry. The mind is
a wonderful tool, it changes I want to do, to going. I have a turkey hunt in May, three archery tournaments in June and Elk hunting the end of August. I don't feel 20 anymore, but at 83, I manage
pretty well. I have to plan a little more carefully. I do get out of camp and up the mountain to the
blind or the tree stand.

Haha 17 years young here!

That's why you're always causing fights on here with your Remington nonsense and such? :D I'm 26, and I feel old. My motivation for working out is to try to reverse time.

BTW Judd, remingtons do rule!

I'm 67, honestly looking forward to 68, with what I've survived in my life so far, every day is a blessing. One day at a time, and, make the best of that day.

Age is a relative thing. I am in better shape than most 30-35 years olds I see in the gym at my facility each day . And at my age (61), I can afford the toys that many of the youngsters can't so I'm in the great zone of still feeling good and having the resources to enjoy my passions.

You're only "old" if you decide you're going to let a calendar tell you how you feel.

Age is a relative thing. I am in better shape than most 30-35 years olds I see in the gym at my facility each day . And at my age (61), I can afford the toys that many of the youngsters can't so I'm in the great zone of still feeling good and having the resources to enjoy my passions.

You're only "old" if you decide you're going to let a calendar tell you how you feel.
Havingfun
Great reply, I use my calendar as a reminder of what is my next appointment. I just picked up
my new Big game hunting synopsis to check for the miriad of changes in the regualtions for this
year, Always plenty. I quit worring about becomming old long ago, because I'm not interested in
the alternative. I can't wait untill the weather gets a little better, so I can get out to the range and
sight-in a couple of Christmas presents.

I hear ya 1 Hunter.. I don't know how old I am I feel like 40 , and I hunt all the time ,, deer and predators ...
Im hunting coyotes, there are plenty of them. easier to see with a foot of snow on the ground.
My place is at 4015 ft and hunt up at 5500, there is State and BLM land about a mile and a half
away. Bought a Polaris 4x4 so I can get around a little easier. I'm not ready for the rocking chair.