What is everyones REALISTIC dream animal to hunt?

Argali Ram
Rocky Mtn. Bighorn in MT- I have a lot of bonus points built up towards this one!

I realized one of my dreams when I drew a shiras moose tag against all odds in Montana last year. Never give up the dream and sooner or later the tag gods will smile upon you.

IMGP1215.jpg

Right at B&C

I had a long term dream to take a trophy Hog deer stag, the one shown below fixed that.

My next dream was a hunt in the US for Mule deer and whitetail. Hunting with my good mate from Missouri. My first trip there was unsuccessful but I had a great time with a great friend. So that dream came true.

He is very ill now so my dream at the moment is that he gets well.

Hopefully we can simply get together again and enjoy some time hunting together in your great country.

mypic3

How did Vince Vaughn say it in the wedding crashers?
" a human freakin being, I mean one that knows the territory" - HAHAHAHA

I noticed alot of responses were the sheep/rams. For me it is the proghorn antelope. VERY wary, usually requires a long shot.

The TOUGHEST animal? I think the toughest animal, outside animals that can hunt you back is the Whitetailed Deer. Cagey sobs, and smart too (rut not included).

Hey coues sniper,

That's one of the best NT coues I've seen. Congrats.

I have looked at the world record at the Buffalo Bill museum in Cody, WY on a few occasions, which is a very impressive buck. But, that is quite a trophy you managed to drop.

Thanks Jimbo, I'm pretty proud of him. It took me 21 years of hunting those little ghosts after i killed my first to get one that would book, but that deer made up for it in a big way :D. Thanks again,

Kevin

My REALISTIC dream hunt is an Elk. But I checked off one on the list in Casper WY last year a buck Antelope. The best part of it was I got to share it with a bunch of great guy's on the annual Specialty Pistol hunt.

CS:

That's a GREAT Coues! What did he score? Heck, I'd be hapy with a whitetail that size!

I'd love to do a Caribou hunt, and the Moose/Caribou/Bear combo hunt in Newfoundland looks really interesting. Elk is on the short list as well. We've been acquiring Wyoming preference points, and I'm going to apply for an Elk tag in Ky. this year. Pronghorn are fun, you get to see quite a few animals. I'm applying for Wy Antelope this year, but since I hunted there last year I think my chances of drawing a tag are slim (in the area that I want to hunt without any preference points), but a buddy and I are going out there anyway for P-dogs.

My cousin said that I should start applying for Colorado GMU 44 Mule deer 2nd season, and if one of us get drawn, then the other can buy an over the counter Elk tag and still hunt.

I'd be happy to hunt anything where I am at currently, but for a realistic dream animal (kinda contradictory), it would honestly be just popping a coyote or hog. Then it would be popping one at 500 yards. Then popping on a p-dog town. I guess once the gun safe gets more well stocked it would be the p-dog town.

/\ /\ HaHa Shoulder mount or full mount? How do you score that, length of the beard?

My realistic hunt is any kind of sheep and some kind of dangerouse game in Africa.

My dream hunt would be snow leopard in Nepal and Littledale argali.

He said Osama, not Obama

As I sit here all red faced, I am sorry for my inability to read. How I could make that mistake, I don't know. I'll just go crawl under a rock.

I'm all good with hunting Osama. Hunt him down and put his head on a stick.

With much humility, Steve