What if?

MachV

What if there where 14 full curl rams in one spot? What if they where all in an area with no season available?
Should the state let them die of old age?
I was too much in awe to get pics when they rose up out of the sage instead of the normal antelope we usualy find there.
What would you do or do we need to do anything?

What if there where 14 full curl rams in one spot? What if they where all in an area with no season available?
Should the state let them die of old age?
I was too much in awe to get pics when they rose up out of the sage instead of the normal antelope we usualy find there.
What would you do or do we need to do anything?
There's gotta be females around somewhere. They'll be fine

Well once again I prove my ignorance. I thought the area was a lot smaller, turns out it runs way farther north. Even at that they only allow 9 tags for rams. The odds of drawing that tag are like winning the lottery. Now I'm kicking myself for letting my sheep points go a couple years ago, turns this old man could fill one of these tags easier than about any other tag.

I apply there every year. Maybe one day I'll hit the lotto and get the 1 random tag. Guessing what area you're talking about....call it a hunch..

gonna put in next year too, they will likely raise the numbers as the 14 I saw across from the marina where not part of the bachelor group from the south side. Have yet to se ewes on the north side but have not spent much time in the rocks the last couple years