what happens if Kerry wins and Bush looses

cdhunt,

a)If you will look into petroleum research you would understand gas hikes.. one of the kicks to rise in gas prices is more environmental restrictions on production (which personally I am for) and how is any president to blame for gas prices? it's a free market they can charge what they want.

b)unemployment is at it's lowest in I forgot how many years... don't believe me go look it up it's not classified info.

c)the stock market fell due to 9/11 and many large scandels. BUT the stock market is growing and the economy has grown and is getting stronger. Again go look it up.

d)retirement has been a government problem since who knows when so you can't blame that on our current President. and in your case if Kerry is so concerned with retirement why has he not shown up since ~april 2003 to do his job and vote to help retirement plans (or any other of his running issues for that matter)

AND our allies abandoned us so I am ****ed at them and really give two spits what they think of us... besides the two main allies that are mad at us are Russia and France... wait until the Food for Oil Scandal comes out we might see why they are against us being in Iraq.

We had evidence of WMD's from our agency, British intelligence, and Russia. Read the 9/11 Commision report...

I am a registered Democrat (soon to be registered independent) and am not happy with some of Bush's policy but if you do your research he has done as good or better a job than any other president. Also attached is a link to Kerry's voting record. If this guy can't do something as simple as say... show up for his job how can anyone have faith in his ability to run the country. Even if he doesn't want to show up at least he should give up his pay or give it back to the tax payers who pay his salary.
http://www.congressm erge.com/onlinedb/cgi-bin/membervotes.cgi?&lang=&member=MAJR&site=congressmerge&address=&city=&state=MA&zipcode=&plusfour=&fullvotes=1

[ 08-03-2004: Message edited by: kav ]

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.